Contract Hound is designed with security in mind from the very beginning. We know that contracts are the most sensitive documents inside your business – and we go to great lengths to keep them secured. Here’s how.
Data Center Reliability
In partnership with Amazon AWS, Contract Hound offers best-of-breed storage peace-of-mind for every document you upload.
- ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certified data centers
- High availability locations, designed to provide 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year
- Regular backups
- Designed to sustain the concurrent loss of data in two facilities
Our IT infrastructure is designed and managed in alignment with global best practice, including but not limited to:
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70)
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
- DOD CSM Levels 1-5
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 9001 / ISO 27001 / ISO 27017 / ISO 27018
- FIPS 140-2
- MTCS Level 3
We combine this with an infrastructure security guarantee that protects your documents both in-transit and at-rest.
- Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) encryption for all data in transit
- Regular access audits
- Full audit trails
- Continuous intrusion detection
- Best-practice IAM-based access control based on least-privilege access
- Further security protocols (an outline is available on request)